Controlled Fluidics is a world-class manufacturer of microfluidics. We have the capacity to produce features to your specifications, in small and large quantities, holding tolerances of +/- .0002 or better. Turning or milling sub-millimeter projects are a specialty.
For your microfluidic manifold project, our capabilities include;
- In stock COC (Topas), COP (Zeon Chemicals) and PMMA (acrylic) sheet and film ready for a quick start on your project. Many resins available, sourcing availability for those not in stock.
- Custom precision thickness. Designs not restricted to standard sheet thickness. Machine to size then polish to clear.
- Custom precision flatness. Experts in support of applications where sheet flatness is critical.
- Polished surfaces for bonded manifolds, finishes as low as 2 Ra.
- Bonding service for customers who want turnkey solutions.
- Precision machining of microfeatures to 50 microns. 3D surfacing of critical to function features.
- Accurate feature verification with automated optical inspection methods.
- Advanced deburring processes to provide smooth consistent channels and features.
- Processing directly from 3D solid models.
- Fast response services available.
From a new project to ongoing production, we can support your microfluidic needs.
THE RIGHT MANIFOLD FOR YOUR PROJECT
Will injection microfluidic manifolds work for your next project? Contact us to find out!